Boston's First Black Boston digital news coop opens in 2016.
The Matters.Coop business model was created by a fellow at the Harvard Berkman Center for Internet and Society. It works for communities across the world where members wish to own and control their news publications.
- You can join to support it. Work and volunteering is optional.
- MEMBERS make decisions and govern. FOUNDING Members launch the startup.
- Members can publish, anyone can read.
- Individuals, non-profits, for profits are invited to buy in.
- You share in the company's success and make an impression.
Click here to learn more about Boston's first Black Boston digital online news coop titled BlackBoston.Matters.
Join the list for e-mail offers, and perks.